Translated from German, Zeitgeist means "the spirit of the moment", and is the key principle underpinning AYANA's service philosophy. Here, we share our inside tips and favorite haunts to help you experience the AYANA Zeitgeist.
AYANA‘s new Weddings specialist Ria Kentjono shares her Top 10 Tips to ensure your big day goes off without an…er…hitch!
1. For brides, wear a simple dress with a short train, no big fluffy gown, no gloves. It’s too hot!
2. For grooms, the suit is not a must; some grooms do not wear a jacket or you could use a light material if you would like to wear a full suit.
3. Use moisturizer or foundation with SPF and do not apply heavy make up.
4. Pick a simple hairstyle, an up-do sleek style is normally longer-lasting and most convenient.
5. Wear wedges shoes instead of stilettos which will sink into lawn/sand, and you might want to share this tip with your female guests.
6. Prepare mosquito repellent, a spray is handy and portable.
7. Dont over-decorate the venue; simple and natural color that blends with the ambiance creates a beautifully stylish backdrop for your special event and photos.
8. Entertainment recommendation is light acoustic or piano with singer.
9. Don’t overdo lighting as it will be too hot and too bright. Flickering candles are romantic and perfect for a wedding!
10. Check the weather forecast 1 week before the big day and book a marquee as a back-up option to be safe in case the forecast doesn’t look good for an open-air celebration.